The Missus and I both joined in the Sew-In last night. We both worked on a block for A Gardener’s Journal. I’m making the quilt and she has picked out a few designs she would like to stitch. I stitched most of the blue on the dress last night.
She has asked me to make this one into a needlecase for her when it is done. The Missus stitched all of this last night. It is the second stitchery she has worked on. She has had a few goes at cross stitch, but found that she prefers this kind of stitching. She has a stitchery stashed away in the “evacuation bag”. I think may have a convert!
All the bricks for The Missus’ lap quilt are cut out. I counted 38 different patterns and 148 dark bricks. I miscounted the light ones, so need to recount.
This is one side of a tea cozy I finished this morning. It was made from a couple of orphan blocks and some bamboo batting. The black adds oomph, as they were a bit wishy washy before.
I brewed a cup of tea tonight and used the cozy. It works really well. The tea even seemed to taste nicer! lol
I cross stitched Four Fat Friends last year simply because it was so cute. It was sometime later that I decided to make it into a needlecase.